Saturday, June 27, 2009

25 Things About Me

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1.) I like to chat.
2.) I believe in truth.
3.) I dislike liars who call their story true.
4.) I like learning new things.
4.) I love to read.
5.) Fantasy and Horror are fantastic.
6.) I believe that humans beings are prone to love on another.
7.) Native Spirituality is a life savor.
8.) I like to brush my teeth and then wash my face.
9.) I have wish to be a writer and publish a book.
10.) Creative minds are the best minds.
11.) I really do want world peace.
12.) I believe that facebook is also a place where I have trouble leaving it alone.
13.) I think that healing is a life long process.
14.) I attend BU to become a counselor.
15.) Our life history is a tedious process but necessary.
16.) I have had many changes in my life, some good, some bad.
17.) I feel that I remain the same person who only gets better.
18.) I love my friends in all my classes.
19.) I believe in loyalty to friends and family who hold the same values.
20.) I like the rule that states, there are no mistakes, then that means I am not a mistake nor are you.
21.) I like to be mysterious and a woman.
22.) I like the color "pink".
23.) I like to see a genuine smile on people's faces it comes from a place that makes me happy.
24.) Helping others helps myself.
25.) Children teach us how to live in kindness, they show empathy for others, and they teach us compassion and above all "love" for that I am grateful for that "gift".

No comments:

Post a Comment