Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Accept the Fact

Expression: Hello Maharaji, I'm so excited. First when I heard you, I was 14. Now I'm 44. Everything is ok except my head. I really don't know if I'm the only one. It makes me not practice. You were talking about being in love. I love you and your knowledge, but the problem is I don't love myself. It's like something I was born with. I went to therapy and everything, But I don't know what to do.

Maharaji: Will you accept? Will you accept facts? Are you willing to accept the fact (Yes) Ok then very good. We will cure the problem. So you're hear, this is a fact. The love for me, the love for knowledge; where does it take place? In you. Does it not? Don't you love knowledge when even when you are not here? (yeah) So all this love is taking place inside of you? I'm just pointing out facts. Is it not a fact. How much love do you have for knowledge (a lot!) So accept it. This is what you are capable of. It is you that loves the love. So if you are the one that love the love. Then you must love yourself to be able to love. But you don't accept it. Just accept, don't battle. Because it is a fact.

If I hate myself, I cannot love you. If I hate myself, I cannot love knowledge. When you have that love, accept it. Accepting is the hardest part. Not just for you, but for many; accepting is the hardest part. Look how many religions are there. They all talk about one God, but they cannot accept it.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. By not accepting the truth, the life you lead will simply be a lie. What kind of life is that?

    The fact that they speak of one God, yet religious groups are killing each other, this is due to pride and ego of human kind. To be in charge and to control.

    Yes they do know the truth, accepting it simply means losing control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the truth. I feel that many of us in dissonance with self have lived the simple lie, knowing that we can control how we percieve our truth is part of knowing we have no control over God or one God or countries, killing others and the list is so long. The truth is not far from where we are, we all feel it.

    ReplyDelete